these 10 are the last memories of time with family stored up on my camera. Too good not to share.
1. playing cards with Bibi at the fairy tale festival
2. riding in style (with only occasional smack downs)
3. Amish town shopping..no power and weird smells (according to Miss A)
4. a do-nut & a bonnet in Amish town
5. cake glow
6. celebrating turning 6 with cousins. first time in four years.
7. holy geese batman (and adorable lil girl)
8. girly cousin dress up (with the random and hilarious gang sign..wha???)
9. Jazz music and dancing with my love under the stars
10. Dear summer, we miss you already.
You're so talented Roxanne – great pics!!!
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good.
2 Comments on ten on ten: last memories of Iowa